Sunday, September 11, 2011

Im Going to The Chappel..

AND IM GONNA GET MARRRIIEED. hahah. im not. im actually going to my cousins wedding reception. He got married in Canada ah? HaHa. anyways. pretty chilled weekend. Spent most of it looking up collage scholarships,and watching Marissa with her sis and bff stuff their faces with pizza. And jamming around the town to black and yellow! Pretty fun night if you ask me. I still cant decided on a homecoming dress! I thinking classic or peacock. hmmm..all the choices I have. AND!! I found out that my favorite actress Zoey D., has a band! Yup. Here is Zoey Deschanel!
My favorite movie she is in is 500 Days of Summer!

Her band is She & Him. Very awesome. My favorite song by them is In The Sun!
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment