Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Relization/ Mormon Arr

I am almost 17!!! oh my. I feel old!!! Since I had a mega birthday bash last year I want to keep it low key this year. Im thinking a nice dinner with my two best friends and my family. I also have a few gifts in mind, but really all I want is to get money donations, to make the first Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine event. These girls are going to benefit I hope! I am getting ready for two big scholarship events, because Im telling you it is going to be awesome.

Anyways, I finished my first complete piece on Photoshop for my IB art. My focus for art is my church of course, so I focused on life after death. I made a planet with me and my "husband" on our planet if we get married in the temple. I love it! Pictured to be posted soon!!!

Keep Calm and Smile,
Ciara

1 comment:

  1. That's so selfless! I don't know if I could only ask for donations for others for my birthday! Wow. How sweet is that! <3

    ReplyDelete