Sunday, October 21, 2012

October...madness (1/2)


Man, October is constant go go go! I'm seriously staying up till the wee hours of the night, and i'm not kidding. I have even surprised myself that I can stay up that late. I feel like Dorthy in the woods, "Math, Spanish, and biology! Oh my!" Its crazy, then lets add in the whole extended essay factor, and how it is due in like a week. Somehow, in between this madness I have managed to have some fun! It is homecoming, friends birthdays and Halloween! Lets do this post about homecoming! Spirit Week was a blast as normal! 


Monday was mismatch day

Tuesday was super hero day, we were the powerpuff girls!

Wednesday was twin day! and the power puff game, were seniors dominated! 

Friday was trojan spirit day!

As a last minute decision I decided that I did not want to miss my senior homecoming, so I went with a different group of friends other then my normal crew. I am so glad that I did because I had a blast and I would have regretted it if I didn't! Marissa was kind enough to have us over for an after homecoming get together.

The girls, and may I saw that we look beautiful!

The group!

My awesome friend who was kind enough to be my date!

The after homecoming gang! 

Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara



No comments:

Post a Comment