Sunday, December 16, 2012

Its the most wonderful time..

OF THE YEAR!!!! Only 4 more days of school till my much needed winter break! It is almost Christmas, almost a new year, almost my birthday, and almost and adult! I couldn't be more excited! I thought this blog post would be some of my favorite winter must haves!

1. Solid Color Scarf; It seriously can go with anything, I love them, and they keep me warm. Sometimes I have a hard time doing different things with me till I found this site in Pinterest that teaches you 50 different ways to tie a scarf. Click Here for 50 Ways to Tie Scarves


2. Glitter Eye Shadow: I have been in love with this stuff lately. I think it all looks so pretty and flity, and festive at the same time. Just don't go over board. Nobody will think your cute, just tacky.
3. Pearls. They seriously go with EVERYTHING! That is the reason why they are my favorite. Think about it, no women is as classy as when she is wearing red lipstick and has a strand of pearls. In the winter they look cute on your ears, a ring, and a necklace. 4. Leggings! I seriously love my dresses, and the only way to make it possible to wear them in Colorado's winter without my legs going purple is with leggings. I only have a solid black and solid purple pair, but I wish I had ones with different patterns like these. Also, leggins and boots look cute together!

5. Lace Shirt and Dark Skinny Jeans I have been focusing mostly on accessories because that is how I make my outfits, so here is a must have that you can wear on its own. I love this together, and the reason why I say dark washed jeans is because light washed jeans scream mom jeans to me...and they are not as slimming.

One more thing, my friend Zach wanted to try making a You Tube show together, so here is our first episode out of many to come! Ciara and Zach Ep.1
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment