Thursday, December 13, 2012

ONLY IF

you knew how loaded I am. School..well lets not even get me started. Life? crazy. Enjoying my Holiday season? not to the extent I would want to. I want to blog, why? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT!
So...fashion. I am so tired every morning that I never get ready anymore. I used to LOVE doing my hair and makeup, but now I am just too tired, so I don't. Today I decided that was going to change! I feel good afterwards, and I end up enjoying it. Now I just need to WAKE UP!
Plus I got that boost after I checked out the 17 Guide To Style at the libary. I have been wanting it for a long time, and I ended up loving it! I know I take stuff too seriously, but I am tottally Indie/Girly Style. Such a hipster ;) hahaha



Anyways, I was googling for some "inspiration", and then some of...BETSEY JOHNSON! And here are some of my finds/WANTS!! And she has a key line! and we all know I LOVE keys.

Keep Calm and BLING ON!
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment