Thursday, October 6, 2011

SPIRIT WEEK!

I love spirit week. Like legit. I get to wear fake glasses all week!!! and costumes and be considered "normal". Monday was Twin Day. Last year for a project we had to have shirts made professionally. So we all wore our shirts, jeans, knee socks, and converse. Lets just say I had LOTS of twins.



Tuesday was WHERES WALDO DAY!! My mom helped on this alot. I thought I didn't have the outfit so when I woke up I was pleasantly surprised. My mom put white stripes with duct tape on my red dress and made a cool hair peice since hats were not allowed. It was a great surprise!


Wednesday was powder puff day, and MUSTACHE DAY!! It made great laughs and lots of fun!





Today was western day. Forgot the camera, nothing too special. Tomorrow is spirit day! Then saturday is homecoming! supper pumped! I have great friends im spending it with.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment