Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Making a list and checking it twice

My mom has already encouraged me to make a Christmas list, so here is one. I just want a little little things this year. Things that are for comfort and "adult" like, and others are just for fun. BUT if you consider buying anything off this list, consult with my mother because she deals with all that and always has something going on that I don't know about it. So here it is, my 2013 Christmas List!


Nice Thermo Cup



Nice Water Cup with a straw (with designs tho)


Automated Picture Frame


Pull Over Sweaters (not hoodies)
follow this link to the one I REALLY WANT
 ( http://www.zazzle.com/stay_thirsty_my_friends_t_shirt-235633879660210898 ) 
 

Scategories




Just Dance (3, 4, 5, 2014)

Brown Moccasins 

Wireless Remote for my Camera (to take cool self portraits and such) 

Honestly, it is only November. Maybe more important things may come into mind, but these are things I have been thinking about and if I come up with stuff my mom will be the first to know, so she is the go to! Lol
With Love,
Ciara Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment