Thursday, June 30, 2011

Perks of a Job.

You see I am lived in Northglenn my whole life. I went to pre-school at the rec, then day care at the rec during the summer, then club 22, then I joined Northglenn Youth Commission (im still on it, now im the VP), and now I got a job there this summer. I love my city and growing up there. I am gone to the 4rth of July Festival there every year, and last year I spoke with the mayor. I get to do that again this year. Anyways, on to my point I have to work in the morning. But I feel so special because I get the free Boy Scout Breakfast I pay for normally every year, and all kinds of perks like parking. Yeah cool right..Only to me. lol

Now im also super exicted for my bedroom being done. Its going to have a new york city loft vibe. I am going to have a futon, and the color scheme is white,black, and light pink. I get a vanity and everything. It is also so cool because my mom is making mostly everything. Ill talk about it more later but she has her own holiday/craft blog of things she has made for my room. Here are my favorites;

You see I have alot of jewerly, and I love vintage necklaces, or even long ones. So my mom turned a picture frame into a holder. It is so cool.

Heres a link on how to make it; http://confessionsofaholidayjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/06/turning-thrift-store-frame-into.html

My mom also made me a sick bracelet holder out of a coffee mug rack I think. Heres what it looked like finshed along with the link.
link; http://confessionsofaholidayjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-favorite-lamp-redo-and-another-small.html

She had made me tons of lamps out of old crappy ones and they have turned out amazing. Here is a link of my favorite one she made.
Link; http://confessionsofaholidayjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-favorite-lamp-redo-and-another-small.html

Check out her blog anytime. Its really good. Her blog is called Confessions of a Holiday Junkie. Pretty cool. SO yeah. Summer 2011 is awesome.
Keep Calm And Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment