Friday, July 1, 2011

My Favorite Things

Today I want to talk about my favorite things, maybe my obsessions perhaps. Anything from sayings to music.

My first obsession is...drum roll..."Keep Calm and Carry On". If you have noticed I used this at the end of my post. It comes from a poster that they used during WW2, to keep people calm. Now its like the new it thing. I love it. Here is a picture of it;

My next favorite thing is the band I talked about that I saw. He is We. I love their music. It is so happy, and just makes me feel good. I love it, so much. This is their song Blame it on the Rain. I love that song.
Now, pearls are my thing. I love pearls. I would rather have a pearl then a diamond. You see my dream engagement ring is a pink pearl with diamonds around it on a gold band. Pretty unique? I think so. I dont think a picture of pearls is needed for this.

My next favorite thing is Bows. I always have a bow on, and people think of it as my trademark. I love to get my bows from Forever 21. I prefer them on Headbands rather then clips.

Now, in my free time I love to spend time away on Tumblr. I love the blog website because it deals with my two favorite things; photography and fashion. I can just look at endless pictures of things fashion related. I love it. The website is www.tumblr.com. My url to my tumblr blog is; http://princessciaran.tumblr.com/

Now my last favorite thing is another song that I love to jam to. It is titled Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine. Awesome music im telling you.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment