Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys

We like boys who drive fast cars, boys boys boys we like boys who buys us drinks in bars! -Lady GaGa

Great song let me say. SO with school comes homecoming, prom, and other social events, that require a DATE! See since I am a planner I plan WAY ahead, and man I want a date. I even made a back up one for one of two reasons;
a. i don't get a date from school, and I am not going stag
or
b. a weird boy ask me to go, and I can use the excuse, sorry I have a date
Perfect plan I thought! I like a new kind of boys..one with emotional issues...like supper emo...idk why..its weird... but its hot

and IN OTHER NEWS!
I have made Wednesdays; Band Shirt Wednesdays. Since school is only till 12, I just get dressed and throw on a band tee! and perfecto!!

Newspaper is rocking! Its popen! (My lit teacher was quoting LipGloss by Little Mama)

And art is gonna rock, once I get started on my projects. My art shall be around the theme; Fashion Influence

I will just leave you with a picture :)


Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment