Friday, September 2, 2011

insperation.



Being in IB art is amazing because it is for all kinds of artist, and you can do whatever you want as long as their is thought behind it. I love it, and the first thing we had to do before we could create art is discuss our art inspirations, and I thought I would share these with you.

First is of course fashion photography; I love the way it can make you feel pretty without the picture even being you.

Next is my favorite designer Betsy Johnson. This is my favorite dress by her. I also love her jewelry because it is so complex and amazing without being overly busy.

Nails are also an inspiration to me. I love having my nails done, and this may be because of the memories with Bru Hee Lee, but I love how nails are an empty canvas you can do over and over again.

This may sound cliche, but music is an inspiration to me. Sometimes my favorite bands just make me happy, which makes me create art. Bands like He is We, 3oh!3, cobra star ship, and vampire weekends are those bands I am talking about.

Now, I challenge you to think of your art inspiration that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment