Saturday, March 10, 2012

Great Week

What a relaxing week it has been. Tuesday was youth commission, and Leandra was inducted in. It was also election, and I can happily say that after two years as Vice President, that I am now President. That was exciting.


I didn't have normal school most of the week, and got out at 12:30. So nice. On Wednesday, Bruna and I, went with Zach and his friend to 16th Street Mall for an adventure and non stop laughing.

Thursday I took Bruna to her first play at the Temple Buell! We saw American Idiot, and it was AMAZING. One of the best plays ever, and trust me I have seen a lot of musicals. All the music was from Green Day. So great, and I think Bruna was on top of the world.



Then Friday I relaxed, but tonight was the church talent show. I did takewondo demos with Kevin, and it went really good. I also displayed my photography. It was fun to do taekwondo again in front of people. Next up is state.




Needless to say, it has been a busy week full of fun, but also relaxing because of the very little school and homework. Hung out with some great people!
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment