Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bringing Home The Gold

Today was state championships for Taekwondo, and I am very pleased to say that I received a silver in forms, a silver in blaster sparring, and gold for board breaking. Board Break was my favorite, and the one I was most excited about. Apparently my boards were too small so I had to get WAY thicker boards and make a new routine in 2 minutes. Kinda nerve racking, and they told me not to break it with my head, but I still did. So Nationals, HERE I COME!!! So excited about it! Here are some pictures from throughout the day.
Then Thursday was the trek family reunion, and man I love those people so much. We did what we like to do best, and most of all couldn't stop laughing.
Well Spring Break is almost over...I wish I could have done more.but I had fun with the time I had with my friends, and competing at state!!! Love it! You can do anything you put your mind to guys! Keep Calm and Fight On, Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment