Friday, June 8, 2012

Another week!

Man, I love summer. You know why? SUMMER FASHION!! Bright colors, mixed with florals! oh my dearest! Don't let my expression of my attire fool you! I have been one busy girl. First off I had game day with my friends this week. We played cranium, and it was a blast. There was a total of 3 teams with 2 people. It took alot of time to finish it, but we had so much fun. Here were the three teams; In the game we had to act, draw, sing, and even think. Yeah it was harder then it seemed! but we still managed to have a blast! Next game day we are all going to wear white, and play paint twister! I have been prepping hard core for nationals! One day I did a 6 hour training session!I am bonding with CTA and having fun even with the sweat pouring off my face! But the best thing is I leave for Girls State Sunday. My mom did it back in High School which is kinda cool! I live in a dorm for a week and do a mock legislative government! Im so pumped! Each state does this, and then they pick two girls from each state to go to Girl's Nation in DC! Now that shall be exciting!! I will keep you posted! Keep Calm and Carry On! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment