Thursday, May 31, 2012

I got part of my bucket list done already! I saw my favorite band He is We on Tuesday! Oh MY IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! Their music is so great and earthy! Love it! What even had me more stoked was the fact that I got to meet the band! The sad part is that Rachael, the lead singer, is really sick, so she has a replacement. Her name is Stevie Scott. She was really good too. I was right up against the stage! I got to meet them, talk to them, and they signed my poster! One of my other favorite bands was there, South Jordan. Their cd name was Keep Calm and Carry On. THAT SOLD ME RIGHT THEN AND THERE! Live they had a 50s vibe. I liked it! Here are some pics from the night! Needless to say, I loved every moment of it!!
Boys from South Jordan. Oh my oh my!
All the above is He is We
Couldn't have said it better! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment