Friday, August 17, 2012

What time is it?! Summer Time! jk

Yeah it is no longer summer time, because school starts on Tuesday! Crazyness but I had a great summer! I honestly did, and it just makes me wanna smile because of some new friendships I made, and friendships that  grew even better. The only thing exciting about school is Back to School Shopping! Here are some things I bought for the new year that I love, and find to be a great essential!

First off is my favorite find; lace dresses. I got two lace dresses, one is white and the other is blue-ish green. One is for senior pics, and the other is for the first day of school! I honestly love lace dresses! Here is a picture similar to my dress.

The next thing I got was a pair of light pink skinny jeans for when the weather is a little cooler. I love them so much! They should go good with my florals, and scarfs, ect! lol

The next thing is pink moccasins! We all know how much I love my moccasins! These are similar to what I got!

Now my favorite piece...my new backpack. I found it at goodwill for only $5! and it is a Tommy Hilfiger! Such a great deal and just like the style I have been wanting. It is bright and fun! It make look small but can hold so much!!


Another thing I love to do before a new school year is make binder covers for my notebooks. I like to mess around with new themes and use personal pictures or pictures and quotes from tumblr or pinterest. This year A Beautiful Mess gave me the idea to do an instagram styled one, and I made the other one from photos freshman year. Fun to look back on! 

These are the best things I got to return to school with! But I have a few more wants!

I saw this idea from my favorite blog A Beautiful Mess. It is where you get a white canvas pair vans, or similar. and you cut out pictures from magazines that you like at decoupage them on. I love it, and I will be doing this!
Sometime this year I plan on getting a pair of Toms, or a generic brand. I really want the pink sparkly pair so I can SHIMMER SPARKLE SHINE!! or a lace pair. They are so cute and to die for!

So i encourage you all to find something to be excited about for school, whether that be back to school shopping, learning new things, or seeing your friends everyday. Have fun, because it goes by too fast, believe me. So much love. xoxo
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara



No comments:

Post a Comment