Friday, August 10, 2012

We are going to go..BACK IN TIME!

Restoring Love was a great experience. I loved seeing so many people in the same place who believe what I believe. The day of service was my favorite part, but I don't want to tell you about how awesome it was since you were not there. You know it is one of those things where somebody tell you a joke they find so funny and you dont find it funny, then they say 'you had to be there'. yeah i hate that too.Anyways, next week is my last week of summer break, because I then become a senior. Yeah im old, but in the mean time I cam across photos of me and my friends from freshman year. It be cool to have a flash back to freshman year, then a before and now photo.






Now the before and Afters.




Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara


No comments:

Post a Comment