Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OH MY!

I have not written all this month! It has been MADNESS! I am being legit right now. I have had lots of homework, so many birthdays to celebrate, and lots of fun! I have been enjoying my senior year. It has been going to smoothly, and without bumps. My classes are so hard, but it has also been rewarding to know that I can accomplish the demanding hours the homework wants. Now on the other hand, extended essay is such a drag! It just makes me want to kill it.

On the brighter side, I have celebrated Leandra's birthday and Bruna's. For Leandra I got her a smash book because I wanted to make sure she recorded her amazing trip to Japan! For Bruna I got her some priceless gifts, and I enjoyed her homecoming with her at Mountain Range. Since I am not going to my homecoming, it was nice to get dressed up! 






I also got my group senior pictures taken by up and coming photographer cousin, Kaci (that is a mouthful). We enjoyed getting pictures done to document the amazing friendships we have built, and these are a sneak peak at the ones she edited for facebook. More to come! 








Just remember that life throws AMAZING people in your life, but it is your job to notice them and befriend them. I know that God wanted me to go to Thornton High School for a reason. I wanted to go else where, but thank goodness I didn't. I wouldn't have met these people any where else but the home of the Trojans.
Don't test fate, test if fate is testing you!
Keep Calm and Carry On!
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment