Sunday, September 2, 2012

Senior Pictures

I received my senior pictures today and I am in love! My photographer did such a great job photographing myself, along with Bruna in many different poses, but most of all she accomplished the most important part. She captured our true personalities shining through, and a few pictures of what our personality brings together; love, laughter, friendship. I wanted to go with a whimsical thing, and I love it!  If you are still in need of a photographer for Senior Pictures, or for any occasion, you should try mine; Millie Lewis Photography










I love these so much, and it makes me excited that these are the photos I will be using to remember who I was in High school. It makes me laugh to think that my kids will be like, "Mom! what were you thinking! OMG your hair!" Good things to look forward to there. 
I still have a friend photo shoot with my school gang, and then one with the cousins. 



Ciara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment