Sunday, November 11, 2012

CHRISTMAS CHEER!

It is my favorite time of the year again! HOLIDAY CHEER! I love it, and yesterday was my kick off for it. I spent a much needed day with my mom. I knew it was going to be a good day when Kosi started playing Christmas music and when the light rain turned into snow! My mom and I suited up, and headed for much needed massages, and then a little shopping in Littleton. All of our favorite antique stores have their Christmas things up to purchase! Nothing better then looking at vintage Santa with a cup of Starbucks in one hand.

I did get a lot accomplished from finalizing Shae's advent to everyone else Christmas gifts. YAY! but on that note....lets give people a reference on what is on my wish list this holiday season.




1. This won't happen but a new camera! I may have to wait a while for this, but one day I will get it. I want a nice camera that I can use to take my photography to the next level.




2. I want some kind of portfolio to store my art in, but I also want someone to buy my membership to be apart of the Traveling Sketchbook. It is where they send you one sketch book, you fill it out, send it back, and it gets added to a library of other artist in the project so there is always documentation on art.
http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject
 
 
3. I want a pair of Toms, and I am being legit. I want some really bad!!!!! Of course sparkly because they will Shimmer Sparkle and Shine!
4. Some books; either What Would Audrey Do? or the Post Secret Books
5. Last but not least! Money for my Senior Trip to Florida this summer! 
Well that is all folks! I am about to go hang with my little sister and mother from another mother. FULL OF MORE CHRISTMAS CHEER!!!! 
Ciara Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment