Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween

Spending my last Halloween in high school was a bitter sweet occasion. It is weird to think that it is another way that I will have to grow up for next year, but then I started thinking about it. Halloween is the ONE day a year where you can be something different, for some that is a slut (marissa hahaha) and for others a kid again. Just because I won't be in High School doesn't mean I still can't have innocent fun, I may not be able to go trick or treating but they will be many other things to do!



A highlight of my Halloween was my costume, I was a mild sauce from Taco Bell. Since Taco Bell is our restaurant of choice (hahaha) we couldn't think of a better costume. As dorky as this sounds I have always wanted to do group costumes, but I never had the right people to do it with. Another reason why I love my friends.

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment