Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another Festive Day

Well the advent thing with Shae has been SO fun, and she has got me some great things! Everything is so me, but I will show you pictures of 3 other things she gave me. The first is a sister plaque that made me feel old and want to cry. LOL


Then another day she gave me a cool Eiffel Tower picture, then a another picture to match that says Paris like subway art. I hung them above me book case (which is also new), and might I say it fits and looks PERFECT THERE!


Mom found one of the coolest thrift store finds EVER! She found a 5 dollar Audrey Hepburn sign at the thrift store, and it is amazing. It isnt the typical Breakfest at Tiffany s picture, and the colors match my room from the white and black to the light pink pearl earnings and lips! LOVE IT!!

Tonight is Northglenn Youth Commission Holiday party. We will be snacking and doing a White Elephant Exchange. I made some pretty cupcakes all by myself with my cupcake apron and cupcake pot holder, and I almost burnt down the house all by myself. :P

I hope you are enjoying the Holidays with your family with Christmas so close! Love you all.
Keep Calm and Be Merry,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment