Thursday, December 8, 2011

December

Its the most wonderful time of the year! I truly is. I love the friendly people, and giving gifts, along with wrapping them. This year I am wrapping all mine in OWL Paper. SO me.

This year I am also doing an advent swap with Shae, as mom does it with Shari. I give one gift to Shaelyn everyday til Christmas, and she does the same for me. Along with that you give them a little something everyday with it like a quote or what not.

For Shae I asked he fun questions everyday from this Kids Christmas book that lets them use their imagination. I am also very proud of my wrapping!


Shae was creative because she has me open up something she likes about me everyday with my present in honor of my work for the Shimmer Sparkle Shine Project! So sweet! She has also gotten me some sweet gifts, for being 9 she knows me so well! It makes me happy to see!! I have gotten some t shirts, and awesome journal, Hello Kitty stuff! My favorite being what I got today. I got an OWL Tea Set. (Mormon Style) It is so cool. One part stores your tea, while the the the top half of the owl is a tea pot, and the bottom is the cup! LOVE IT!

I love this time of the year, but one of the biggest bummers is how finals gets in the way. I have been working my butt off while still trying to do the things I enjoy. It can be hard. Anyways, going to another concert of Brokencyde! Excited for that. YAY!!!
Keep Calm And Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment