Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the Season

Last day of semester tomorrow; but I have the hardest finals tomorrow...Spanish, Lit, and Science.
BUTTT on a plus side guess who got their letter?! THIS GIRL! I lettered in Speech and Debate and I can't wait for my jacket now!
Anywho, I love holiday parties at school. The one for newspaper was fun to hang out, open gifts, and eat junk food.




Secret Santa is always fun, Juliette was who I had. She made her list specific; car fresheners. I got her some to dangle, and some to attach to the vents along with a teddy pair and 16 fun sized twix all wrapped individually. She loved it.


My secret Santa was Sara, and she did so well. She got me some earrings that are feathered, and a feather hair piece!



And of course everyone else had fun receiving their gifts too!




Tomorrow, I exchange gifts with most of my friends at school! Konner and I exchanged today and I got him a set of personalized bracelets that say Soul Sisters and he got me an adorable Hello Kitty shirt of Hello Kitty in nerd glasses with a camera! Tomorrow after is the IP party with ANOTHER secret Santa, then a concert with Leandra and Meredith to BrokenCYDE. OHH and then I leave early Friday morning for an over debate tournament, but this time it is overnight. Instead of there just being 20-30 schools, there is going to be over 100! If I place then I know I am good. Just remember; Shimmer, Sparke, Shine!

Keep Calm and Be Merry,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment