Monday, January 16, 2012

BRING IT ON!

Things have been great! I compete next Saturday for the American Legion in a speech contest for scholarship money! I am really pumped about that! Got another art project done about baptism for the dead! It came out amazing as well! Did I mention my weekend was great? Friday I just chilled, then Saturday into Sunday my mother and I slept over at Shari's and we made cards and jewelry for project valentine. Then Sunday I hung out with a friend I wish I saw every day still, Zach. He graduated last year, but he is one person who makes me laugh constantly. We saw Bring It On The Musical, and it was amazing too. Today I memorized my speech, did some house work. It was so nice not to have homework all weekend! Love it when IB does that.
Here is a picture of me yesterday with Zach at Bring It On.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment