Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chillen in my Snuggie

Yeah..that exactly what I am doing. Chilling in my snuggie. Been an emotional week, and I hope it doesn't continue that way. Cool news, I got this thing to hang in your closet that are kind of like little self containers, and I can put my cardigans in it! It clears up so much space in my closet because I had so many cardigans. Anyways, let should I talk about...Well I have a new addiction; Pinterest. We all know I love Keep Calm and Carry On, but I have found some new cute posters I can share.
This first section reminds me of the Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine Project.





Other favorites are;



The greatest one of all is...

So my letter jacket is officially orderded, it is going to look great but I did something I am sure no one else in Colorado has. I wanted something on my jacket to symbolize that I am LDS. I went back and forth on what symbol, so I chose the YW Torch. The flames will be in gold, with the base white, and outlines in blue. SO PERFECT. I love it so much. Can't wait for the jacket.

Anyways, Ciara Out
Keep Calm and Be like Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment