Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cherry Creek Mall

Sometimes I wish I had the time to sit down and read a non-required school book, or even just have the chance to blog! Life is crazy, but I enjoy being busy. Last night I was fortunate enough to have the chance to go to Cherry Creek mall with my two best friends and shop, and also window shop at stores we could never afford to buy things from. If you are not from Colorado, I will fill you in, Cherry Creek Mall is for the "upper" class and has stores like Juicy Couture, LV, Burberry, ect. I was able to splurge and get some awesome deals on beauty products from Victoria Secret, Bath n Body Works, and Forever 21. Of the course the greatest part was spending the time with my two bestest friends.





And I also noticed that I have not blogged about New Years Eve. Uncle Byron colored my hair and konners. I officially have no more blonde streaks from when I went through that pink highlight stage. Shari, Shae, and my mother joined us. We played some apples to apples, and ate some pie and ice cream. We also wiggled to LMFAO and watched the ball drop. It was an awesome night as well.

Keep Calm and Love Yourself,
Ciara

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to find time to blog and read!!! I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!!! I love blogging and reading!

    I love going window shopping at fancy malls! Pretty fun! I also love splurging! ;)

    ReplyDelete