Monday, July 23, 2012

Crazy Weekend

Here is how my life has been this past weekend; I came home from Girls Camp Friday Afternoon and crashed the rest of the day. Then Saturday was my mom's birthday, so I took her out for a movie and shopping. Then that night I had a crazy adventure with Silver, started out with an outdoor movie at the park, then girl talk. May I add that Girl Talk with Silver is amazing. Mostly because she is a great person in general. Then later that night we met up with my friend Colin for a late dinner and early breakfast once he got off work at 2:30 ish. That was a lot of fun. Then I had a few hours of sleep and my Step-Sisters Wedding within a few hours. Lets just say I was very tired.



Now unto my Step-Sisters wedding. I do not mention her a lot, but her name is Kendra, and she is Doug's daughter from his first marriage. She got married to a nice Scottish man, and the wedding had such a great Scottish theme. Kendra was happy, Doug was happy, and so was my family. Plus I got to see my cousins, and I always enjoy my time with them. I am very excited to see where Kendra's life takes her. It also made me think of the time when the boys and I will be getting married, and that excited me as well.


I love how this looks in Black and White; I now pronounce you Husband and Wife!




Beautiful Cerimoney! Greatest View from Flagstaff in Boulder.
What would life be without the cousins!
The first picture ever of me and both my step siblings. Love it!

Doug and Kendra Dancing!


Now I am off for one of my last few trips.. I am going to Dallas again! but this time it is for Glenn Beck's Restoring Love Rally. It is not a political thing, its all about rebuilding our government by loving each others. Pretty cool and I am excited! Should be life changing! The whole time I feel like I will be listening to the Beatles because all they sing about is love, "All You Need is Love...Love..Love..Love is all you need."

In honor of restoring Love I found the perfect Keep Calm to Leave with you.
With Love,
Ciara Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment