Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall

I love fall time, when the trees change colors, and holiday spirit starts! It makes me so happy around this time of year and I think it must be because my mother has rubbed off on me. In Young Womens we made a THANKFUL banner for our home as decorations and this inspired to say the top 10 things I am thankful for!

1. My family is of course number one! It is for like everyone. I am thankful for my Mom and Dad, Step Dad, Uncles, Aunts, and cousins. Too many family members I am proud of to name.

2. My friends, but most of all my friends who have got me through the most; Bruna, Anna, Konner, Marissa just to name a few. They have no idea how thankful I am for them to be in my life.

3. My school. Most countries don't have the opportunity to get the education I do, and without school I wouldn't have a reason to wake up to get me motivated.

4. Church. I am a proud Latter Day Saint, and my church is my life. Without it I don't know where I would be emotionally. It is my stability in life.

5. Hard work that everyone puts in to making this country run. If one person didn't do their job out world would be less stable, and every job is one that the country needs. I am thankful for all people who work.

6. I am thankful for my country, being the land of the free. This allows me to express my freedom of speech(which I really need with my mouth).

7. I am thankful for all the people who create art and make such beautiful things to make the world more pleasant and gorgeous.

8. This may sound naive, but I am thankful for technology. Without it I don't know how I would get school work done, or anything done, or have friends. jk

9. I am thankful for the house over my head and the food on my plate.

10. I am thankful for all my pets for giving me happiness, comfort and protection.

Keep Calm and Be Thankful,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment