Sunday, November 6, 2011

My computer broke :(

SO i am now using the laptop till further notice, because every time I would do a google search and click on a link, it would take me elsewhere. EVERY TIME! I thought it was a google error, guess not. Anyways, I attended Youth Summit with the Northglenn Youth Commission, we have some great things in store for the city! Then Shae spend the night and we watched my favorite childhood book that was also a movie; A Little Princess. At first she didn't want to but she loved it! Then today we woke up did our homework and tons of other fun stuff.

Tonight is going to be a truly special spiritual experience. I get me patriarchal blessing. It is revelation you can receive in a special prayer done by a patriarch, and tells you of blessing you will receive if you stay on the right path. Here is a link to better explain; http://lds.org/new-era/2004/03/about-patriarchal-blessings?lang=eng&query=patriarchal+blessing

and i also have a mormon.org profile; http://mormon.org/me/6F92/

Keep Calm and Pray On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment