Sunday, November 27, 2011

FOREVER ALONE!

Thanksgiving was lots of fun, always have fun with my cousins. It seems like every family gathering we have a new joke that we base our lives around. This time it was FOREVER alone and Herp and Derp comics. So funny. Here is a sample of each.


Me and mckay tried to make our own Herp and Derp Faces..doesnt look right. BUTTT we did a cousin picture (minus Tanner) of us FOREVER ALONE!


Anyways..my outfit looked so amazing on Thanksgiving! And my mommy looked great too! We took some awesome mom and daughter photos. So grateful for her!




Thanksgiving was just so much fun and now it is time for the HOLIDAYS! Getting my Christmas tree up, getting Shea's advent gifts ready, just love this time of year!

I leave you with a family photo.

Keep Calm and Jingle On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment