Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh my memories (2/3)

Once upon time there was a magical princess on Leonard Lane who had been looking forward to prom for such a long time..... Yeah I went to prom! Yes it was amazing! Sometimes things do not go as planned, AT ALL! but it works out with the best mind set. My dress did not get done in time for prom, so I had to wear a backup. The problem was that this backup had no sleeves, and I had to cover up to wear. I felt uncomfortable in those standards, but I still had a great time. Here is myself with my group before dinner.
Abby joined us for dinner at the Spaghetti Factory where we had a blast!!! The food was good, and most of many memories were made. Best part of all, getting a free cup with our Italian cream soda. jk on that being the best part.lol
Then there was prom!! It was so much fun to see everyone let loose and look so beautiful. If I don't say so myself, my dancing was incredible, with cred to Abby. haha
After prom was held at the Thornton Rec Center. There was the pool, and games, and fun stuff! Marissa and Ashley joined us! Let me tell you, Apples to Apples is like the best game ever with your closest friends, and yes, marissa's priceless humor had her win. The green card was "touchy-feely" and she put "Helen Keller". So great!
We weren't lame like everyone else..we stayed up even later and had breakfast at Village Inn! The fun never stops with us! My friends were sick of pictures at this point, but they will be grateful later on in life.lol
"The party don't start till I come in!" haha..almost done here Keep Calm and Love yourself! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment