Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Must Haves

With summer right around the corner I need to gear up to look hotter then the weather. I have so many trips planned, and no job this summer. That is fine with me. I honestly want to make this an amazing summer and travel, then buckle down next summer. Since I won't have to wear a yucky work uniform, I can dress cute every day! Here are some wants I need to get soon! 1. I need to make a new everyday wear hemp necklace. I went hemp crazy a few summers ago, and made SO MANY! way to many actually. So I am making just one or two new ones for the year.
2. I want a cute summer purse/daypack kind of thing. I don't know its exact name, but its soo cute!
3. I needed a new pair of sunglasses, and of course they had to be pink! My mom surprised me with a neon pink pair, so it is all good on that level. 4. I also need a wrist full of bracelets to create that ugly tan line. Jk on the tan line part. lol. Guess what, I accomplished this already too, minus I want to make a hemp bracelet. I have a YUDA bracelet, all the money from those goes to help children get schooling. I also have my Day of Silence bracelet I made, along with my Shimmer, Sparkle Shine bracelet. The last bracelet I have is the most important, and is my bff charm bracelet I have with Bru Haha. I guess this one is almost complete, I just want a wrist full of meaning. 5. I also want a pair of gladiator sandles, like just not the ones with design on the top of my foot, but a pair that wraps around my ankle too.
6. I want a new pair of peacock of feather earrings. I don't know what I want exactly, but I want it summer like. 7. This isn't really for me, but kinda. Since I will have my little white and pink princess this summer to walk around, I need to get her a pink bling leash so she can walk in style, and so I walk her in style. :P 8. I also need a new wallet for summer. I still love kid wallets, but it can't fit all my discount cards, money, and change. I need a bigger, longer adult one. I mean I will be gone ALOT this summer, and I can't loose my money like I seem to do. I want it pink and sparkly!! 9. I need a BYU shirt to wear this summer, not so much for a fashion statement, but more for a motavation to fill out scholarships this summer, and collage applications. 10. The biggest fashion tool I need is my friends and family. I want to make this such an amazing summer to last! I have no doubt that my friends and family won't be by my side. Make your summer want list! Keep Calm and Tan On, Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment