Saturday, October 19, 2013

Don't miss the barking but I miss....

I am missing my little animals right now! I couldn't think of a blogging topic so I did a google search and one idea was to talk about your pets. I think it is a good one, so here I go.
I have 3 doggies and one kitty cat. You see, the 3 dogs together can cause havoc sometimes, well most of the time. They all have very distinctive personalities, but they share one common bond; BARKING AND WHINING ALL THE TIME BY THE WINDOW. I guess you could assume I don't miss that aspect ;)
Let me introduce you to my pets, and I'll start off with the dogs.

Couldn't find a good one of
Faith, but this
First off, there is Faith. After some unfortunate circumstances we adopted her when I was in 5th grade. Unfortunately she has developed an anxiety disorder from her past, but she is just a loving beast. Don't let her timidness deceive you. She wears the pants, and all the dogs know it. She is a typical women, very controlling. She is so fluffy and so adorable. She likes to give you her paw when she is comfortable with you. She also enjoys burying her head in your lap, causing awkward and uncomfortable situations at times.

Now on to Hoover..... This dog is the most pampered dog on the planet. We adopted him after our other Basset, Kirby, past away. We wanted to keep to the vacuum cleaner theme, so Hoover was the name! Anyways, when we adopted him his bio said, "not good for apartment, can be very noisy at times." YEAH NO KIDDING. He is a whiner, and you would think he would give up, but no he doesn't..EVER. If he wants on the bed, but you are someone else is in the way, he will sit there and whine until you adjust to him. This goes for anything. If he wants to go outside, he will whine by the stairs until we go up to open the back door. Oh, if you barely shift your feet or any part of your body when he is sleeping, expect a growl. He is my little princess, but hes chubby body and stubby legs make it worth it.

Then there is Juno. She is the little doggy that I always dreamed about as a little girl. I wanted a small dog that I could dress up, but my parents were awful and just got big dogs that couldn't fit in my purse ;) My mom found Juno running around on Washington (major intersection at home). My mom tried "so hard" to find her home, but after "much" effort we just had to keep her. She is a little cuddle bug, and full of energy. I think she keeps Hoover and Faith young. She is kind of Uncle Byron's now since he moved in. He spoils her rotton. She is just too darn cute to resist.


Now to my favorite, Chairmen Meow, the cat formally known as Dublin. I saw this poster that was a duplicate of one of Chairmen Mao. If you know my sense of humor, this was the best thing to happen to my life, so I renamed my cat right then and there. We adopted her after my childhood cat passed away, Velcro. Velcro was "my" cat that I got for my first birthday, but really it was my mom's cat. The cat stuck to her like....Velcro. After it kicked the bucket, she wanted a new cat that would be just hers. Well, life never goes how we want it, because this cat was glued to me from the moment we took it home. It hated everyone in my household, well scratch that, it hated everyone in the entire world but me. I think it's karma. For the most part she only gets cuddly with me. Every time I cry she comes and lays her paw on my hand, and man I just miss Chairmen Meow so much. I have no doubts that she is making sure she gets an equal share of attention while I am gone. She has grown to be a little more friendly without me, but I miss chairmen meow!
Chairmen Meow
Obey the Kitty!
With Love,
Ciara Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment