Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rexburg Classic

So far, my favorite thing that the shops in Rexburg have to offer is the CoCo Bean Cupcake Bakery. We all know how much I love my cupcakes! Some gourmet cupcake shops are highly overrated, but this one is not! I have tried four different kinds so far, and before I graduate I will have tried every single flavor.
The tradition has so far been that Monique and I go together, get two different cupcakes and split them in half. Seriously so good! Whenever I have family come visit me I am taking them there.
The one I can't wait to try is their orange dreamsicle cupcake. They also had ice-cream that is made with their cake and stuff, and I tried a sample and it was GOOD! I am going to try their ice-cream one day too!
In case you are ever in the Provo area, they have one there too!
With Love,
Ciara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment