Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Hey guys, you want to go to Utah?"

My closest friends know that I love to plan everything, but nothing makes me happier than a last minute adventure. My mood goes from 0 to 1000000 in a matter of 2 seconds. This leads to the question, How did I end up in Utah?
I got home from class at 5:30, and two of my roommies were talking. Next thing I know, our bags were packed and we were on our way to Utah an hour later. It was general conference weekend, so out of all weekends this would be the time to go. We could have had tickets to watch conference in the conference center, but from our choice being so last minute we didn't have that option anymore. LOL
Here is how this went. Friday we got to my roommate's, Breanna, grandparents house. Saturday we woke up, watched the first session of conference. After that we got ready to head down to Temple Square to watch the second session of conference in the Joseph Smith Building.
You see, Rexburg is what you would consider a small town. Being in a city again felt so GOOD! I took full advantage of this, except none of my roommates were down for clubbing.....hahaha We the spent the rest of the night shopping at the mall, hanging around Temple Square, then dinner at my FAVORITE PLACE.
So the shopping was nice. I got a cute dress and coat from Forever 21. I got to take some portraits around temple square with my roommates who went on this adventure. Mhmm.. my mouth is slobbering typing about this; we ate at Cafe Rio. Seriously guys, so good. I got most of my hw done between the sessions of conference today. After dinner we plan on heading back to Rexburg, so I can start another week. Plus I get to see my Aunt and Cousin next weekend, and I am SOOO excited.
With Love,
Ciara Ann







P.S. The feelings of telling your Mom, "I am in Utah right now for the weekend" is such an awesome feeling. Why? you are an adult now. She can't stop you ;) hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment