Monday, December 30, 2013

Ring It In

The New Year is not far away, and everyone is rushing to make New Years Eve plans or make their resolutions. Ciara on the other hand is not doing either. I already have plans set in stone. Resolutions? What is the point. The overall goal of them is to become a better person, which we should strive to do everyday anyways. I am just going to continue making everyday an opportunity for growth. 
I really like how Facebook has that option that shows you your year in review, basically the statuses and pictures that got you the most likes and such. When I saw my year in review I was amazed by all the awesome things I accomplished and experienced. It made me think, dang 2013 really was a great year. My Aunt Tammy passing away was the only exception. As big as that was for me, 2013 was still awesome. Come on, I graduated high school this year and started my so called "adult" life. It is crazy to think all that has happened in just 12 months! 
What do I hope to get out of 2014? I hope that my friendships continue to flourish and that the thirst will always be there. I hope to make new friends. I hope to make the Shimmer Sparkle Shine Project continue to grow and spread its message. I hope to get those butterflies in my stomach. 
What do you want to get out of 2014? You can only get what you put in. 
Keep it Thirsty 
With Love,
Ciara Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment