Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stand Ye in Holy Places

This is a side of me that everyone knows about, but they don't always hear me talk about it in depth. People know my standards, but I thought it would be time that I shared my religious growth, especially since I have been here at BYUI.


  • I love seeing the temple right outside my window. Some people go all the time, and that is a habit I really want to develop. The temple is such a beautiful place, but not only because it looks like a castle. It is because inside truly beautiful promises are made with the Lord, and sometimes with your eternal companion. One day I will get married there, to the love of my life. 
  • The standards of the LDS church is the way to true happiness. Living in modern society it can be hard not to be pressured into thinking that certain recreational activities/choices are okay. Honestly, those choices only lead to more problems and being weighed down by the chains of the advisory. 
  • Every night my roomies and I do roommate prayer and read a section from our Strength for Youth pamphlet. It is used as a guideline booklet for references for anything we will encounter in life. Those conversations with like minded individuals is an awesome experiences that allows many situations for the spirit to be invited in.

I can't even begin to describe all the spiritual experiences and feelings I get here. Heavenly Father and his gospel is the center of all my classes, because he is the center of pursuance of education. 
With Love,
Ciara Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment