Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Life/ Bucket List for School Year 2011- 2012


Things are going great! I love all my teachers! They have such great personalities so far at least. I love the new friends I have made, as well as the good old ones I have kept. I love my seminary, and I loves newspaper! I love it all!! So great, so happy. I even has some great opportunities in store for summer 2012. Long time away, but im going places!! I am just so happy, plus Ke$ha is in like 2 days!! and Marissa gets her license tomorrow!!!! Good stuff. I have learned I dress well too acording to some people from school. I love hearing this!!! so this little blogger wanted to give you an update. so here are my Bucket List for School Year 2011- 2012;
1. go on a date with a new boy
2. letter in academics!
3. win a place in a speech and debate tournament
4. Get a special opportunity for Summer 2012
5. Learn what collages I want to go to for sure
6. Get at least a high B in science
7. Get my permit
8. Earn my honor bee for church
9. meet a new life long friend
10. get my stake presidents seminary award.

Wow...all of these require lots of work, but I have the mental cappacity to do so. I know it. Here is a picture of me before I head out, this is in honor of one of my best friends who is 16 as of Sept.1!! Love you marissa!
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment