Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School is almost starting...


Sad when school is almost a week away. I am very excited though to try my hardest in school and be who I want. BUTT before I go on my school tantrum, im gonnna recap my Summer Bucket List. I am determined to get everything crossed off!
So the next thing I got done was ; 3. Finish my Room. I still have to organize, but room is painted, new rug, and new BED!! so exciting!!! Ita a creative quiet zone. I love it! Thanks Mommy!
Next is 4. Finish my Summer Homework with an A. It is all done, and ready to be turned in. Looks pretty awesome to me. I wont know the A part till after summer, but hey I finished it a WEEK before started.
6. Spend Time Making Others Happy with Themself. I incorperated this into my CAS for the Shimmer Sparkle Shine Project. I take younger girls out, have their hair done, and have a girls day along with a photoshoot. I did my first girl, she is Michelle. I loved doing this project. Here is a picture of her!
I also crossed of number 7. Spend Time with my Family on a Family Vacation without my cell phone. I went to South Dakota and no celly! You can see those pictures in my previous post.
Number 8. Discover a New Band that I Really Like. I did this by learning about the Summer Set who performed at the We The Kings Concert. So AMAZING!
9. Have a Photo Shoot Day with a Friend. every time with me is a photoshoot, i take pictures all the time.
Last, was 10. Get One New Bracelet with Meaning To Add to My Collection. I got so many new concert bracelets that I love because my concerts held great meaning, and my frienship bracelet with Bruna with the heart gem.

Now all that I have left is.. 1. Go On a Last Minute Night Trip to the Mountains and 5. Pull an All Nighter. I think I might have a "last minute" trip to estas on Saturday..but the all nighter I knew would be the hardest.. Hopefully I can do that.

Since school is right around the corner, end your summer with a bang!! The best way to start school is having no regrets of your summer so you don't waste time thinking of regrets.
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment