Monday, August 22, 2011

Junior!



Today was the first day of school, it went well and I loved all my classes. I am determined to do great this year! I am fo sho! and today I had a killer outfit to start off the confidence, because that is key. My parents always told me that how you start out in High School is not how you end. That is for sure. Just from my first day of school pictures from freshman year till this year is amazing. This is me freshman year; loud, very colorful, and diverse.

Then comes sophomore year, aka a bad year. I was still outgoing, but really girl but comfortable vibe. Bad hair too. lol

Then this year, more calm and medicated.LOL. more about pleasing myself and making myself proud instead of others, with a more vintage girly vibe. Love it!

This year I am making better friends while sticking it with the old good friends. I am gonna make Junior Year my year. SO FRESH SO CLEAN WE ARE THE CLASS OF 2013!
Keep Calm and Carry On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment