Sunday, August 14, 2011

PICTURES!!!



Finally I got the pics uploaded from my family vacation. This allows me to cross off my Summer Bucket List that I went on a family vacation with no celluar device. Heck Yes. These are the highlights of my South Dakota Trip!
First was all the weird little stops we made, from a car display art thing, to a peacock place, to the worlds largest collection of Teddy Bears.





My big thing about vacations, it I LOVE the penny machines. I collect them, and I have a lost if I don't say so myself. I also like to stamp my passport for when I visit the National Parks across the country. I love having something I can collect, try a travel collection of some sort. It feels gratifying.






My family also went to lots of mesuems. Some were random in small towns, and some were the Mammoth Museum, and the Missle Museum. Always fun to learn new things.




I went to S.D. as a kid, as so we visited my favorite memories. Reptile House and Wild Bear Country USA. All are great places, and Wild Bear Country USA is the best, because you drive through and the bears like come right next to your car. The best part was the babby bears at the end, they were so cute!





Now the best for last. Mount Rushmore is just so amazing. Everytime I go there, I cant help but to feel proud of my country. It is just so amazing, and really everyone should be proud to be an American.







Hope that you enjoyed a small scrapbook of my trip. Tomorrow I will post on my blog, over things I have crossed off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment