Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Been A While

Sorry about the wait. My family vacation trip went awesome. I would post pictures but I have been too lazy to do it. I will soon..i promise. OHH I also crossed a few things off my Summer Bucket List, but that is for tomorrow. I also am no longer in a cast, and no longer getting surgery. I am now in a walking boot. So exciting. My dad came to visit right after I got back from vacation, and that was great. I went school shopping with him, and we grew closer. I also saw We The Kings in concert. That was great, but most of all I got my school schedule. I love it, and I am excited to go through school this year my way. Here is my schedule;
1st Hour- Off
2nd Hour- IB Biology 1
3rd Hour- IB Hist America 1
4th Hour- IB World Lit 1
5th Hour- Newspaper Journalism (one way to start my future path)
6th Hour- IB Art/ Painting
7th Hour- IB Math Study 1
8th Hour- IB Spanish 3

School is going to rock. It is my year. SO in the meantime.
Keep Calm and CARRY On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment