Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Man On Campus..

Yup, I am not the big man on campus. Jk not really. The seniors are gone for the year. It just scares me or still shocks me that next year I will be a Senior!! The hardest part is that my senior friends won't be here anymore. Some became my best friends, others people who will always have a place in my heart! From what people put in my yearbook I learned how people see me. They see me as a leader, so I decided that I am going to live my life by the word "inspire". I want to inpsire others to be their best self. On a different note, Summer is in the air. Bright Colors, Tribal Prints, Flor Prints! Its amazing! Did I mention that I won't need to wear pants for a while! So exciting! Last night at Target I found some amazing shorts. Shorts are one thing I am picky about. I also found some amazing dresses and summer pants! So cute! Another thing I am really into this summer is Tribal Prints. I don't know why. Growing up I HATED them! Now they are so exciting to me! Minus my mother finds the prints "uglier than sin." I hope to get some tribal print scarves this summer! I am also trying tribal print nails like so:
I hope to have some time to do some kind of tribal nails withen now and Monday! I will be sure to post pictures. In the meantime I encourage you to get out of the house, dress in something bold, and do your strut. It is summer! Do what you want. Live Summer 2012 without regrets. Anndd ohhh before I forget. Only 19 days till the HE IS WE concert!! I am so exicted to hear them, and some of the bands opening for them.!
Keep Calm and Carry On, Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment