Sunday, May 27, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Memories

Junior Year was so much fun, put I had to narrow down to my favorite top 10! 1. All the car rides and taco bell lunch madness with Marissa and Leandra!
2. Study sessions and math class with Flor and Abby.
3. First Shimmer Sparkle Shine Project Event!
4. Toga Party Night at Marissa's
5. AFTER PROM!
6. Both School Prom and Mormon Prom; Both were fun, and I spent both with amazing people!
7. School Spirit Day during Prom Spirit Week!
8. Mustache Day during Homecoming Spirit Week.
9. Day without Hate/ Day of Silence
10. Winning Gold for Board Breaking at State; Nationals Here I come!
I would like to encourage you to think of your favorite memories and share them! Its fun too look back on them! Keep Calm and Take a Picture! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment