Sunday, May 13, 2012

What a weekend

This weekend I had no plans, which made me upset, but it is also the last weekend I am free till.....AUGUST! Oh my. Plus with finals almost here, I was kept plenty busy. So much homework and flash card making. Lucky for me I have a weekend survival guide! The rain set the tone, and was so cozy. 1. A Snuggie; my arms always get the coldest! With a snuggie I could stay warm and still do my homework. Pretty great combo I must say.
2. Breakfast at Tiffany; Making flashcards can be boring in silence, and hard not to fall asleep. With my public love for Audrey Hepburn, I popped in her best movie. I loved it! It made making hundreds of bio flashcards a little less boring.
Honestly those are the only two things you need to get through homework; a snuggie and background movie. It is. Lets finish off this school year! Today was also Mother's Day, so I treated my mom to a nice breakfast. I made pancakes for the first time ever in my life, and that is an accomplishment for me. Lol With my mom's love of spring colors and vintage things I made a really pretty table setting!
Then I made my mom a card out of fabric, and I even sew it. I made her "your not so cheesy coupon book". What was even more gold was a picture I found of us together many years ago, like I was one in the picture. I guess we have always had a thing for flowers and floral prints! Lol
And how would this be complete without a picture of my mother!
Love all mothers everyone! Hope you have a great week! Keep Calm and Carry On, Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment