Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bucket List

I am here to report on the Bucket List I made for school this year and if I accomplished them or not. [x] go on a date with a new boy [kinda] letter in academics! - i got a 4.1 this last semester, and if I do good next quarter then I will letter in it. [x] win a place in a speech and debate tournament [x]Get a special opportunity for Summer 2012 - Girls State! [x] Learn what collages I want to go to for sure 6. Get at least a high B in science - didnt happen... 7. Get my permit -still nope.time to get on that 8. Earn my honor bee for church -just didn't [x] meet a new life long friend-met to amazing girls who have changed my life forever. We are all good for each other. See pictures below. 10. get my stake presidents seminary award. - nope..i cant memorize scriptures so Number 9; Flor and Abby became amazing friends to me this year! Life without them....just seems unreal. I love you guys!
I didn't accomplish it all because of life, but hey it happens..but now I introduce my Summer Bucket List of 2012! 1. Finish my Extended Essay (I know boring) 2. Get one new bracelet with meaning 3. See 3 concerts 4. Create some amazing art via photography 5. Read 2 books of my choosing 6. Try my hardest at nationals 7. Meet some new friends 8. Go on a last minute day trip to the mountains 9. Go hiking/bouldering two times (due to broken foot last summer I couldn't) 10. Have A Shimmer Sparkle Shine Volunteer Sleepover! Yup Thats It!!! Keep Calm and Carry On! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment