Sunday, May 27, 2012

It is officially summer..

It is officially summer..and i am officially SENIOR STATUS! My last week of being a junior was stressful with some amazing fun moments. Lunch breaks were amazing, along with after school study sessions with leandra, abby, and flor! Speaking of which; they have become my best friends that I am so fortunate to have grown close with. They loved me for me, and vice versa. We always have each others back. Lunch breaks with packed cars, and taco bells were priceless.
How could I forget pie for breakfast at Village Inn during first hour on finals since we had the hour off. It was the crew who went, plus Ice. We had lots of fun, and I saw people from my childhood, and that only made it better.
Then on Friday, as soon as that bell rang, Ashley, Leandra, Marissa, and I were out of the school for a fun evening at Elitches. It was alot of fun, because we all got season passes, so many fun times ahead this summer! Marissa and Leandra started out as apart of the freshman 5, and were ending the senior 3. Ashley is new to the group, but she is really awesome, and laughs at what I say, so I must like her.lol!
Then Saturday was the second event of Shimmer Sparkle Shine at my Taekwondo. There was about 15 girls, and it was so much fun. My friend has all the photos for this, but once I get them I will post them. Shimmer Sparkle Shine Project is blasting off like a firework! and more importently; one more year left!
Keep Calm and Finish IB! Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment