Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bye Readers



I leave tomorrow morning for vacation. Pretty exciting. I plan on sleeping lots in the car <3. I got my IPOD ready, and my bags packed. I didn't know what to blog, so I am blogging pictures from last year's family vacation. Last year we went to the Royal Gorge Area. Exciting. I really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures.
We took a Twilight train ride to see the Royal Gorge. Pretty Awesome. This is us on the train;

Me in the hotel motel thing.
This was the coolest part it is called Bishop's castle. A guy built this ALL and we can climb in it and everything. So amazing.
Cant wait to post pictures of this vacation! Well I say a new quote I love so this is my last words before I sign off for the week.
Keep Calm and Crutch On,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment