Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just another reason to love Pinterest

Anyone who knows me knows that I love and take great pride in my jewelry. I am not a shoe person, but my obsession with my jewelry makes up for it. One presented challenge for me was that I needed to find a way to pack my necklaces without them getting tangled. 
I was first going to put them in their own individual plastic baggies, but then it can just make a mess worse and get tangles within itself. Moral of the story, I was on a hunt. As always, Pinterest was no disappointment. I saw this idea, so I gave it a try and it was perfect! I thought I would share it with you all!

You first need some straws. You thread one end through the straw as so; 


Then you fasten the clip and it won't tangle together. I still had pendents and such of different lengths that could get tangled together. I personally took is a step further and taped the rest of the chain to the straw so it can't dangle and still risk getting tangled. 

Then you get this lovely product! 

I still had many more to thread through the straws but I recruited a helper who kept me busy so I didn't have time to get sad. It mostly gives me someone to chatterbox away too, giving me distraction since I am too busy talking to focus on what I am actually doing as I talk. Does that make sense? Hahahaha 
At the end of packing those and other things I had to say goodbye to my summer buddy. Literally, I spent so much time with this kid. I dragged him along everywhere and I think my summer would have been way less adventurous without him! So very thankful for him <3

With Love, 
Ciara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment